So I am having the most annoying Gmail problem it is making me absolutely crazy.

At first e-mail delivery was sort of sporadic as in I wouldn't get any push emails but would get a few at a time every couple hours. Now, I'm not receiving any at all. I've had this phone since it came out and never had a problem with getting my emails from my gmail account the second someone sent it but all the sudden this maddening issue pops up.

Steps I've taken: I've called ATT several times, we have resent the service books, deleted and resent the service books, deleted and recreated the account. I factory defaulted the phone today and still no go. When I run the Diagnostics test it will not connect the Gmail (it's my primary account) but everything else will pass just fine. It does seem when I resend the service books there is a 1-2 minute window in which I will receive emails, but none will appear after that.

Any advice?

I should add I haven't changed any settings within my gmail account, this all started happening out of the blue as far as I can tell. IMAP is still enabled and all that good stuff.
    01-12-11 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD