i have both gmail and yahoo pushing to my bb. however, i noticed that the deleted gmail messages (when deleted from gmail site) gets deleted in the individual inbox (eventually, i think it took about 30 or so mins) but not in the combined messages folder. but deleted yahoo messages (when deleted from yahoo mail site) gets deleted in both combined messages folder and individual inbox. and when emails (either gmail or yahoo) gets deleted directly from their individual inbox on the bb it gets deleted from the combined messages folder and gmail/yahoo servers almost instantaneously. is there really much of a delay in gmail or will it not get deleted in the combined messages folder?

i'd like to mention that i have synchronize deleted messages checked, wireless reconciliation checked, on conflict mailbox wins. so i'm not sure what's causing this. any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance!
    Last edited by ateganda29; 08-18-10 at 08:56 PM.
    08-18-10 08:38 PM
    Yes, for me at least when I delete messages from Outlook there may even be few hours delay for the BB to reconcile but it eventually does.
    08-18-10 08:58 PM
    it removes from both your individual gmail inbox AND unified messages folder? cause with mine, it just removes it from the individual gmail inbox but NOT from the unified messages folder.
    08-19-10 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD