- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Gmail contacts sync
I previously used Google Sync to sync messages/ calendars/ contacts. As you probably know, Google Sync is no longer supported. I've deleted Google Sync, and attempted to back up/ sync via BB Protect. The calendar syncs, however contacts do not. Data to be backed up via BB Protect says "This data is already wirelessly synchronized with a remote service". Suggested solution???
- 12-20-12, 12:13 PM #4
If you've configured GMAIL through BIS, it should work without Synch. Mine does and has for a while now. Make sure in the email settings, you check contacts and calendar.--
8800 (Retired), 9000 (Retired), 9800 (T-Mobile), PB64 WiFi, Droid 4 (VZW)
- CrackBerry User
01-02-13, 11:50 PM #5
- 44 Posts
I'm a long-time Google Sync user; their server stopped responding to connection attempts at least a day ago. I ended up converting to Google Mail with BBM, enabling contacts synchronization, and turning off notifications for Google mail.
- By staino in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 306Last Post: 01-04-11, 01:15 PM
- By ntalect in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 121Last Post: 01-04-10, 03:07 PM
- By toyceli22 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 5Last Post: 10-04-09, 05:40 PM
- By cartisdm in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 02-25-09, 08:51 AM
- By staino in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 42Last Post: 07-22-08, 01:04 AM