Wanting to know if anyone has a suggestion as to which full body protective skin is the best for the Torch 9800... I really want to get a full body protective skin but don't know which company/brand is the best.
    09-07-10 10:02 AM
    I'm with you on this. The local AT&T store hadn't received any so I haven't even been able to try them. So anyones advice would be appreciated. Rick

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-10 11:09 AM
    Cell Phone Skins & Protective Covers - iPhone Skins, Blackberry Skins, iPod Skins, Apple Laptop Skins - Best Skins Ever. Best available. Puts invisibleshield to shame in material and quality of cut for 1/3 the price. 9800 skin hasn't been released yet though. I'm hoping soon.

09-07-10 11:24 AM
    thanks xandermac.... I'll have to keep my eye out for when it releases, hopefully soon
    09-07-10 12:11 PM
    I had the Wrapsol on mine, but removed all but the screen protector and the small section on the back that protects the camera. It made the phone slightly thicker and I could not use it with the charging pod.
    09-07-10 12:49 PM
    I like Ghost Armor...
    09-07-10 12:50 PM
    I have Ghost Armor on my screen, not the entire device, and I think it is better than Inv. Shield and bestskinsever (and I have had both).

Inv Shield has more orange peel and feels more rubbery than Ghost Armor and bestskinsever has the worst orange peel out of all of them.

Ghost Armor feels great, I also hear that Phantom Skinz is very good and it is probably similar to Ghost Armor.
    09-07-10 12:51 PM
    I've ordered a skin from Decal Girl. These are vinyl with protective coatings for the body. You need a separate protector for the screen, which they sell (the Torch version isn't out yet, though).

I'm using them because one of my favorite artists has skins there. I plan to post a thread with a review of it once my torch is covered.
    09-07-10 01:07 PM
    I just got the bodyguardz last week. I like everything except the screen protector. It affected the clarity of the screen and made the screen less responsive. At one point, it was thinking that something was touching the screen at all times. I ended up taking the screen protector off and going with a regular one. Sucks that it didn't work out well. Don't think I installed it incorrectly. I contacted to the company right now, but haven't heard back.
    09-08-10 02:58 PM
    I like Ghost Armor...
    I have Ghost Armor on my screen, not the entire device, and I think it is better than Inv. Shield and bestskinsever (and I have had both).

Inv Shield has more orange peel and feels more rubbery than Ghost Armor and bestskinsever has the worst orange peel out of all of them.

Ghost Armor feels great, I also hear that Phantom Skinz is very good and it is probably similar to Ghost Armor.
    Another vote for Ghost Armor. Had invisible shield, best skin ever, and the anti-glare from the at&t store. Ghost Armor was by far the best, in my opinion.
    09-08-10 03:04 PM
    I've ordered a skin from Decal Girl. These are vinyl with protective coatings for the body. You need a separate protector for the screen, which they sell (the Torch version isn't out yet, though).

I'm using them because one of my favorite artists has skins there. I plan to post a thread with a review of it once my torch is covered.
    Please do post a review. I'm very interested in picking up a DG, as I love the one on my Storm.

09-08-10 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD