Is there a way that I can just automatically set it to download the upgrades to the applications I use without getting the annoying notification signal every two seconds?
    02-04-11 05:52 PM
    Did you want it to automatically reboot too?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 10:43 PM
    Annoyed me too, especially when the update after the update wouldn't update, but kept telling me there an update. Solution? DELETE
    02-04-11 11:55 PM
    ppeters914, exact same problem.
    02-05-11 01:42 AM
    this is fairly annoying...i would like there to be the option to perhaps auotmatically update and then offer a reboot message

there was a couple of annoying apps i think GT blackjack and poker and there was an update every 2 days

developers shouldn't be releasing updates willy nilly...proper testing and a solid update would be much better
    02-05-11 03:19 AM
    Drivesafely is a neat little app that reads the first 25 words of a text or an e-mail. But it tends to update at about 1.2mb every couple of days...
    02-05-11 05:15 AM
    Today I had like 4 new updates, and I started updating them, and my whole phone froze. It was frozen for like 2 hours so I just battery pulled..

It does this a lot too :/

02-05-11 07:52 AM
    Annoyed me too, especially when the update after the update wouldn't update, but kept telling me there an update. Solution? DELETE
    Whenever strange things happen in AppWorld/MyWorld I find that a quick reset (of MyWorld) will usually solve most problems.
    Login to MyWorld, press & hold ALT and type R S T to reset. It will exit AppWorld and you can re open it and login again.
    02-05-11 08:12 AM
    I've got 22 apps loaded through App World (although 4 are just themes), but only 4 or 5 updates through it total since I got my Torch in mid December.

How many and what kind of apps do you have where you're getting updates all day long?

namekoms likes this.
    02-05-11 12:45 PM
    They show up in your message field, you can delete them all through there and then they are gone.
    02-05-11 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD