Ok, so first of all, I love my Torch. Love it, I think that without a doubt it is the best and the most functional blackberry I haver ever owned. I am also an unapologetic blackberry addict.

So, with that said, here is my question. I use my Torch for business and for pleasure, and am wondering if people can provide their comments on how to get the most out of the device. What do you do to maximize its value, either though native or add on apps, or just via the way you use it? Please provide your feedback...
    09-21-10 09:54 AM
    If you play golf try GreenFinder. It cost 35 bucks for an annual subscription, but it beats buying a dedicated GPS range finder and still having the subscription cost.
    09-21-10 10:07 AM
    The touch/keyboard combo is second to none! I still use the keyboard quite often when heavily typing, but many easy things like checking my emails or messages has been made much simpler with access via the touch screen.

Also, the use of a few third party apps like QuickLaunch make things even easier by not having to always scroll through the different screen tabs (which does get a little annoying after a while).**side note** the one change I would like to see is the ability to be able to hide certain tabs (like frequently used,downloads, etc.).

Also, with the help of berry buzz I can know exactly who is contacting me, or what type of message I have received just by viewing the color of the led. Another good app to have is Assistant Premium by Pageonce.
    09-21-10 10:26 AM
    Is it called berry buzz? I looked for it in app world and did not find it. Where did you get it from? That app sounds interesting.
    09-21-10 10:29 AM
    Try ShopCB on this site. It may be BerryBuzz...
    09-21-10 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD