Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Unhappy get around a verizon network block

ok heres the short and sweet version.. i've been blocked by a loser thru his verizon network i cant call and i cant txt. is there a way to beat him @ his own game? i want to b able to send txts not so much a call. please somebody help... in this day and age theres gotta b a way.. thanx!
    CrackBerry User

so you stole someones phone and now want to use it....

I DONT THINK SO

bye bye
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,533 Global Posts

Do you mean he blocked your number through his account ? Try a different phone number? If you absolutely rather SMS than call him goto the verizon site. Some carriers let you send SMS to their customer's devicels from the website... Also, try a google search. With my carrier, I can send an email to my device, that will come in as a txt message... Ex. 5555555555@msg.telus.com would go as a txt message to (555) 555-5555... Maybe verizon can do the same? You could then email your friends number, and have it delivered as a text... Without it coming as a SMS from your blocked number.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    10,172 Global Posts

Sorry, but trying getting a life. He obviously doesn't want to hear from you so respect that. Move on and stop trying to contact him.
    Thanked by:
    californiablackberry (05-15-2011) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

thanx tbrenn.. i never thought to go that route.. ive done it from work but not from home. as for the other 2 comments .. i did not steal any1's phone. and for MM .. its alot more complicated than just getting a life.. i don't give a **** what he wants and i'll show the same respect and treatment as i have received.

CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,533 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ellemay View Post
    thanx tbrenn.. i never thought to go that route.. ive done it from work but not from home. as for the other 2 comments .. i did not steal any1's phone. and for MM .. its alot more complicated than just getting a life.. i don't give a **** what he wants and i'll show the same respect and treatment as i have received.

Let us know if and how you were able to get through

CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Quote Originally Posted by Tbrenn View Post
    Let us know if and how you were able to get through

well i got thru made my point across before he got me blocked that way too.. lmao! now unless he changes his number i must find a way to get thru again .. karma is a woman scorn and by golly im proud to share her name!

CrackBerry Geek

Global Posts
    32,933 Global Posts

Keep in mind that if you continue to send messages to someone that clearly does not want them, you could be charged with harrassment or cyberstalking. Harassment - Criminal Law
    Thanked by 2:
    californiablackberry (05-15-2011),  howarmat (05-15-2011) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,644 Global Posts

[QUOTE=ellemay;6330479]well i got thru made my point across before he got me blocked that way too.. lmao! now unless he changes his number i must find a way to get thru again .. karma is a woman scorn and by golly im proud to share her name!

What, are you 12 years old? Grow up and move on.
    Thanked by 2:
    californiablackberry (05-15-2011) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    PIN
    268B3F92

i don't give a **** what he wants and i'll show the same respect and treatment as i have received.

If you want to show him the same treatment, why not block him from calling/texting you? Set his number to a silent ringer so you never hear when he calls.
    Twitter
    Go Gators! Go Spurs! Go Phillies! Go Flyers!
    CrackBerry Genius

i don't give a **** what he wants and i'll show the same respect and treatment as i have received.

well i got thru made my point across before he got me blocked that way too.. lmao! now unless he changes his number i must find a way to get thru again .. karma is a woman scorn and by golly im proud to share her name!

PMS much?

Never trust anything that can bleed for 7 days and doesn't die.
    Cell Phone History:
    Motorola Bag phone > Motorola Star Tac gen1 > Motorola Star Tac gen 2 > Motorola Razr > BlackBerry Pearl > Iphone gen1 > BlackBerry Curve > BlackBerry Torch > BlackBerry Torch II > BlackBerry Bold 9900 > BlackBerry Z10 > PassPort

If you think my post helped you, please click the "Thanks" button over there!! -->

This thread has just gotten silly. If they person has blocked you then they clearly dont want to hear from you.
    Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!

Evolution Web Browser with Ad Block - The ultra fast web browser with gestures and full screen browsing
    Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures

Visit: http://www.shao-soft.com
    Thanked by:
    Barljo (05-16-2011)