ok heres the short and sweet version.. i've been blocked by a loser thru his verizon network i cant call and i cant txt. is there a way to beat him @ his own game? i want to b able to send txts not so much a call. please somebody help... in this day and age theres gotta b a way.. thanx!
    05-15-11 09:40 AM
    so you stole someones phone and now want to use it....

I DONT THINK SO

bye bye
    05-15-11 10:18 AM
    Do you mean he blocked your number through his account ? Try a different phone number? If you absolutely rather SMS than call him goto the verizon site. Some carriers let you send SMS to their customer's devicels from the website... Also, try a google search. With my carrier, I can send an email to my device, that will come in as a txt message... Ex. 5555555555@msg.telus.com would go as a txt message to (555) 555-5555... Maybe verizon can do the same? You could then email your friends number, and have it delivered as a text... Without it coming as a SMS from your blocked number.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-11 10:49 AM
    Sorry, but trying getting a life. He obviously doesn't want to hear from you so respect that. Move on and stop trying to contact him.
    05-15-11 10:57 AM
    thanx tbrenn.. i never thought to go that route.. ive done it from work but not from home. as for the other 2 comments .. i did not steal any1's phone. and for MM .. its alot more complicated than just getting a life.. i don't give a **** what he wants and i'll show the same respect and treatment as i have received.

05-15-11 12:18 PM
    thanx tbrenn.. i never thought to go that route.. ive done it from work but not from home. as for the other 2 comments .. i did not steal any1's phone. and for MM .. its alot more complicated than just getting a life.. i don't give a **** what he wants and i'll show the same respect and treatment as i have received.

Let us know if and how you were able to get through

05-15-11 12:20 PM
    Let us know if and how you were able to get through

well i got thru made my point across before he got me blocked that way too.. lmao! now unless he changes his number i must find a way to get thru again .. karma is a woman scorn and by golly im proud to share her name!

05-15-11 02:12 PM
    Keep in mind that if you continue to send messages to someone that clearly does not want them, you could be charged with harrassment or cyberstalking. Harassment - Criminal Law
    05-15-11 02:15 PM
    [QUOTE=ellemay;6330479]well i got thru made my point across before he got me blocked that way too.. lmao! now unless he changes his number i must find a way to get thru again .. karma is a woman scorn and by golly im proud to share her name!

What, are you 12 years old? Grow up and move on.
    05-15-11 02:30 PM
    i don't give a **** what he wants and i'll show the same respect and treatment as i have received.

If you want to show him the same treatment, why not block him from calling/texting you? Set his number to a silent ringer so you never hear when he calls.
    05-15-11 05:27 PM
    i don't give a **** what he wants and i'll show the same respect and treatment as i have received.

well i got thru made my point across before he got me blocked that way too.. lmao! now unless he changes his number i must find a way to get thru again .. karma is a woman scorn and by golly im proud to share her name!

PMS much?

Never trust anything that can bleed for 7 days and doesn't die.
    05-15-11 06:33 PM
    This thread has just gotten silly. If they person has blocked you then they clearly dont want to hear from you.
    Barljo likes this.
    05-15-11 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD