I am not sure. When I was trying out the Captivate (is that how it is spelled?) in the store a few days ago I found the icons of the apps are using very bright colors and are too complicated.

I'd prefer simple designs such as Apple's icons or OS6's icons.

The screen is very responsive though btw.
    Thats just Samsung. They did a horrible job with UI.
    08-11-10 08:09 PM
    I was partially expecting the trolls to come out of the woodwork when I posted this. But not in so many numbers or such force.

I just posted this as information/fyi. Don't understand the need for some people to pick on others for liking a different type of phone from you. This is seriously stupid. Grow the **** up!

I've tested the Torch yesterday, and as someone who has enjoyed the Blackberry experience, am really looking forward to this on Wednesday!

Enjoy your androids and whatever else you use. You are allowed to spend your money however you wish.
    Amen brother! It amazes me how defensive some people get over a phone...and if you don't get what is the hot ticket, then you are chastised to the 10th degree...some of you people need to come back to reality and realize this in the end is just a phone...sad when it comes down to it.

Some of you peeps would seriously throw down over this, haha!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-10 08:38 PM
    Let's try to comment on the original post the BGR review.

In my opinion it was a hatchet job in a lot a ways. BGR certainly calls out the torch on short comings that are exclusive to the Torch but they seem to go out of their way to bash the the Torch in ways I didn't read in Droid or IPhone reviews. They pretty much took the best features of the competitors and based the review off of that. Which isn't an objective review in my opinion.

Two that really caught my eye were calling the Torch a brick when it is no where near as big as the Droid. Second was the ******** statement that the whole world is moving to touchscreen keypad so RIM should leave the physical keyboard behind.

Also in the conclusion the first sentence has them saying they actually like the Torch more after using it and getting familiar with it. Which throws out half the nitpicking in the review.
    08-11-10 09:25 PM
103 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD