I rebooted and reinstalled the newest firmware for my bb torch (MAC) and my brickbreaker and wordmole have disappeared! ohhhh noo!

would the only way to get them back be to reinstall the OS?
    02-16-11 06:47 PM
    Did you backup you apps with BBSAK first?
    Which OS6 did you install?
    02-16-11 06:58 PM
    It should work if you restore a backed up file, or you can probably install them again through apploader.
    02-16-11 07:05 PM
    Does blackberry desktop manager work with MAC? if so, you should be able to plug in your BB and then go to the applications tab and install those two apps without having to do anything else
    02-16-11 07:08 PM
    Does blackberry desktop manager work with MAC? if so, you should be able to plug in your BB and then go to the applications tab and install those two apps without having to do anything else
    those apps are built in to the BB OS and there is no BB OS installation file for a MAC.
    There is a DM for MACs
    02-16-11 07:12 PM
    You should still have the option of choosing which apps are installed on your bb. Connect it to your mac and customize the install and select the apps u want added.
    02-16-11 11:27 PM
    I don't think that the missing apps will show in DM for MAC and he can't install the OS on a MAC (only Windows). The apps come from the BB device OS install not from DM.
    02-16-11 11:53 PM
    yea not sure how the loader works on mac but if you just try to install the same os again and do advanced you can load the files and it shouldn't delete any data just add new data. Regardless you should make sure to backup before attempting anything.
    02-17-11 12:45 AM
    never used mac...
    it's for people who even can't click properly...

get a PC...
    or try it on your friends PC....
    you can even try to find it on App Store...
    02-17-11 02:59 AM
    I restored it to my last back up, and still NO Brickbreaker, or Wordmole.

Could it be a unknown bug?
    02-17-11 05:40 PM
    The backup isn't going to reload the apps.

The apps are loaded from the OS install on the PC, not the backup of the device.
    02-17-11 06:35 PM
    I know on a pc without using DM you are given an opportunity to check what you want to load with the new OS upgrade. Just check the games, it will add them. I lost wordmole and Brickbreaker when I loaded a hybrid over .337 (not the hybrids fault, but mine for not saving the games). When I upgraded to .448, I checked for it to load the games and got them back. Simple as pie.
    02-17-11 08:43 PM
    never used mac...
    it's for people who even can't click properly...

get a PC...
    or try it on your friends PC....
    you can even try to find it on App Store...
    silly wabbit; we've had right click from the start!

As for having to use a PC, that's my one beef with RIM. The Mac DM is garbage compared to the PC version. ONLY reason I have a windoze install in VMwareFusion on my MacS (yes, plural) is for Blackberry stuff.
    02-17-11 09:00 PM
    I restored it to my last back up, and still NO Brickbreaker, or Wordmole.

Could it be a unknown bug?
    As papped said reloading ur backup won't do anything u have to reload the os and in the process make sure u select all the applications u would like installed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-11 01:46 AM
    I am fixing to restore again, and hopefully it will be in the OS File.
    02-18-11 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD