Hey guys I'm very new here and I have already tried looking around other threads for help. I keep having issues with my phone freezing on home screen when nothing at all is happening. It just freezes and forces me to ALT,CAP,DEL to reset. Also if I am watching youtube videos it will occasionally reboot. It hasn't happend while watching a video but does if I goto pause then play again. Not all the time tho maybe 20% of the time. I have the most recent OS, just recently did a wipe of the handset and am using an otterbox(I read somewhere that the case could cause issues) Any help you can offer would greatly appreciated because I just got this phone less then a month ago

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-11 01:36 AM
    While I haven't had your first issue, I have had the thing reboot when trying to view a youtube video. Not all the time. Only once in a while, about as you described - click to start a video, and it blanks out, red LED comes on and it's rebooting.

This has only been with the last few OS builds. I'm on 600 now, and while it still happens, it does happen less than it did with the last build I had, 576.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-11 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD