I am using the Torch on T-Mobile and I have been having a problem with freezing. It seems like every 5 moves I make on the device it freezes for a few seconds. I am running the most up to date software as well. I've tried doing everything from erasing/reloading the software, changing devices, turning off the radios and using the phone, etc. I have 2 Torch devices and it seems like whenever I load my personal info on to one that when I start to have issues. I've narrowed it down to being the data on my phone I think. Has anyone had this issue and might it be a 3rd party app. Please let me know.
    11-06-10 05:15 AM
    unistall your 3rd party apps and see if it makes a difference ..then put your apps in one by one to find which one is causing the issue
    11-06-10 06:40 AM
    did you use the switch device option on you desktop manager? i had the same problem and i solved it by backing up then wiping the device then reloading the OS without DM and adding my apps back in one by one and this worked for me.

hope this helps
    11-06-10 08:57 AM
    did you use the switch device option on you desktop manager? i had the same problem and i solved it by backing up then wiping the device then reloading the OS without DM and adding my apps back in one by one and this worked for me.

hope this helps

MY DEVICE FREEZES ALL THE TIME.....help!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-10 12:04 PM
    Has anyone had this issue and might it be a 3rd party app. Please let me know.
    I work at the BlackBerry store in Atlanta and all of the "freezing" torches we've seen have been due to 3rd party apps that aren't programmed to run on OS6 yet. I agree with lifeaccordingtomunch.. You should completely wipe thee device. Install the OS again, and add your apps back one by one. Download them though-

Also- Did you install the T-mobile service books on your Torch? I know some people were having problems with data because T-mobile's network doesnt push the proper service books to the Torch yet.
    11-06-10 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD