I have several thousand business emails on a telus.blackberry.net email address that I need to forward to another email address. I am very disheartened that I am not able to simply select all of the emails and forward them or at least forward them as an attachment.

Is there any way to get past this or is there an app that would help?
    05-08-11 10:51 PM
    several thousand? that's a lot.
    are you on any kind of server? I think if that were me, I'd rather do that from a PC than my handheld...
    05-09-11 12:08 AM
    You cannot access the @carrier.blackberry.net emails from a computer. This is one of the many, many reasons not to use that email address for anything important.

You can't do it natively. But check in the app store and see what options there are. Never heard of anything with that capability, but there might be something.
    05-09-11 06:07 AM
    The might be on the carrier's server ? Perhaps they could do it ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-11 07:14 AM
    Along with the slider looseness (BB9800), sensitive screen lock button, no missed email/phone/text notifier, and BIS email delays this issue has pushed me over the edge. I am going to return this piece of crap tomorrow.

This has permanently turned me off to Blackberrys.
    05-09-11 10:22 PM
    Have you tried troubleshooting any of these issues, or are you giving up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-11 05:18 AM
    Sounds like lack of research prior to the purchase by the user. Good luck with the next device.
    05-10-11 06:04 AM
    I have several thousand business emails on a telus.blackberry.net email address that I need to forward to another email address. I am very disheartened that I am not able to simply select all of the emails and forward them or at least forward them as an attachment.

Is there any way to get past this or is there an app that would help?

This wont help now, but moving forward you could auto forward all emails recived on that address to another address... set up yourself a gmail account (free) and have any email that goes to @carrier.blackberry.net, there as well. you dont need to add that gmail address to your device, that way you wouldn't get the emails twice. this way whenever you need to forward 1000 mails to another address? or want to print something, you could do it from there...

Along with the slider looseness (BB9800), sensitive screen lock button, no missed email/phone/text notifier, and BIS email delays this issue has pushed me over the edge. I am going to return this piece of crap tomorrow.

This has permanently turned me off to Blackberrys.

Along with the slider looseness
    If it is still under warranty, return it. you could also get a case like the AGF GRT, or the AGF ENDO+HOLSTER. These cases have their own set of rails that slide on themselves, and not clipped onto the phone. Many users have found this to work to reduce the wobble, there are also many many threads about it, so try searching if you would like other methods...

sensitive screen lock button
    this can also be solved by a case like the AGF GRT, or the AGF ENDO+HOLSTER. These cases have a bit of a lip ontop making it more chalenging to hit the lock button by mistake. If you are going to complain and cay cases are too big and make the phone bulky, then get an OEM Leather pouch. When your bb goes into the pouch, the sleeper magnet will put your device into sleep mode, ignoring any lock key presses that may happen from a pocket/school bag etc... There are also many many threads about this issue as well... try searching if you would like other methods...

no missed email/phone/text notifier
    Not quite sure what you mean by this... you can customize the notifier tone, led activity, and vibrate options for emails, SMS, calls etc.... If you are missing all of these, pick a different notifier/ringtone, or turn up the volume, have the ringtone play longer, have it vibrate longer, and more frequently... if you are referring to missing them like being in th bathroom and not hearing them... check your phone when you're done, the LED notification will keep blinking until you clear the "notifications " (list of all unread messages, missed calls etc...) on the device...

BIS email delays
    Delays in getting emails from the email server to the device are caused by the email servers themselves, and have nothing to do with BIS... Example: my @carrrier.blackberry.net is usually instantaneous, unless there is a ridiculously large attachment... @gmail.com sometimes takes up to 5 minutes (tons of threads about this as well...) that would be the gmail servers..... @hotmail.com is fairly quick. @sympatico.ca is almost as fast as @carrier.blackberry.net, @ yahoo can sometimes take upto an hour....

double check your mail settings, and try a different mail carrier / server if you are not happy with their server speeds. you also need to make sure the server supports PUSH email... you are likely to have the same issue on a different dvice, as it is caused by the server,not the device, or BIS. BIS would only affect you @carrier.blackberry.com address...

Sounds like lack of research prior to the purchase by the user. Good luck with the next device.
    +1

You cannot access the @carrier.blackberry.net emails from a computer. This is one of the many, many reasons not to use that email address for anything important.

You can't do it natively. But check in the app store and see what options there are. Never heard of anything with that capability, but there might be something.
    +1
    05-10-11 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD