Hi, I was hoping to be able to read korean on my torch. I know there are a lot of other solutions for different devices online, but found none for the torch. Is there any way to do this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-10 12:21 PM
    Nah.

RIM is effing slow like a dum* as* on releasing a multi-language version OS.

The current option for chinese, korean and japanese display and input is to downgrade to rom.135. I found one on this china website ��ݮ�ֻ���̳-��ݮ��̳ BlackBerry-��õĺ�ݮ�ֻ���̳-ˢ��|����. I got it to work, but be warn that I ever encounter error 602 when I reboot and the only way out of the error 602 is to keep rebooting until the OS loaded and then I needed to wipe the device because the sms messaging icon disappears. Sound strange but it happened to me. The only way for me to continue using this rom.135 is not to reboot the Torch...

I wish RIM would speed up with release of Asian language version of the OS. It's really disappointing that they didn't ready other language versions before releasing their new flagship device.

I know this is the thing that bugs me about the Blackberry and Nokia S60's that I've used. They are region specific, while on the Iphone most, if not all, languages are supported out of the gate.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/as...hinese-520233/

Better search before post. =D
    08-26-10 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD