Hi everyone...yesterday i used Paypal to buy the app that lets me see wether im being text, emailed, Facebooked etc... to make the purchase i had to forward my BB Torch's PIN.... when and how do i receive the app ?

TORCHY the battery boy
    01-22-11 09:07 AM
    Where did you purchase it from ?

If it was here, When I bought PatternLock (IIRC) I had an email sent to me, I read it on my phone and BAM... All of 15 minutes after purchase I was setting up PL.

The Email will have a link, So I suggest despite possibly being on your home computer that you read the Email on your Torch.
    01-22-11 09:46 AM
    If for some reason you still don't receive the e-mail and the link, you can always e-mail the vendor, via the contact vendor tab in the app screen in app world and advise them of your issue.

Goodluck
    01-22-11 12:02 PM
    ive done that and read through all my emails on BB. Im in the Uk and this payment was in USA $..paying through Paypal i shouldnt think this is an issue though. Typical..everytime i do these "simple guideline thingys" theres alllways a glitch with my name on lol.
    01-22-11 12:40 PM
    sorry i shouldve said...i got it from here Crackberry..buzzlights or something its called.
    01-22-11 12:41 PM
    Just go to your Software Account in the CrackBerry App Store and get it from there.
    01-22-11 02:47 PM
    Check your spam inbox, incase it went there.
    01-22-11 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD