Is it being made? I remember a while back adobe released a statement saying they're working on it....any updates to this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-10 03:49 PM
    So far...no news...
    10-19-10 04:05 PM
    There is speculation that only devices running the Qnix OS will see flash.
    10-19-10 04:17 PM
    Then there may yet be hope. Qnx OS could be on the horizon for the Torch.
    10-19-10 04:23 PM
    Then there may yet be hope. Qnx OS could be on the horizon for the Torch.
    I don't think the processor on torch can handle qnx.

However when you look at the specs of the android phones that r runnung flash, I would assume torch would be fully capable.

COME ON RIM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 06:48 PM
    Be careful what you wish for. I had full-flash on my Evo and it was very clunky and drained the battery big time. I'm starting to think that Steve Jobs was right (did I say that?). Flash probably doesn't belong on smartphones. I would rather have the BB browser (OS 6) or iphone browser over browsers that have flash.
    10-21-10 08:24 AM
    So far there is no news when OS 6 will get it. QNX definitely will have it though.

I'm starting to think that Steve Jobs was right (did I say that?). Flash probably doesn't belong on smartphones. I would rather have the BB browser (OS 6) or iphone browser over browsers that have flash.
    Why? All browsers that support flash have the option to turn it off. The newest version is not clunky at all and barely drains that much battery. Maybe it was just your Evo? It is known to have terrible battery life in general which in turn would make your flash experience even worse. Especially if you had 4G on.
    10-21-10 08:34 AM
    evo has a snapdragon 1ghz processor...if its clunky on that then damn...shouldnt keep my hopes up :/
    10-21-10 01:31 PM
    i am sure adobe will try to make flash a lot more smartphone friendly...especially now since steve jobs shot them down...
    10-21-10 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD