And yes, along with that thumbs up, I am LOVIN' IT!

Granted, I'm a little ditsy with how it'll hold up to being dropped, but as most say, "You're not supposed to drop your phone!" just like, "Your not supposed to drop the bike!" (And were talking Motorcycle, not Bicycle, not the incredibly easy and able to put on your shoulder bike, we're talking the type that give you a workout lifting it back up!)

But I love it. Their ARE times where it gets unresponsive, but I've chucked that up to the OS. Other than that, still waiting on PageOnce to get their Assistant App fixed, and waiting for Pandora.

I've finally got BB Maps running on my ATT phones, finally, its great. I got BB Maps, and Google Maps, GPS is far snappier.
    Reception at first was terrible, but well I did upgrade my damn phone. I've ALWAYS encountered terrible reception in the first day or so as everything gets re-adjusted for the phone. NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU *****, WHINE AND CRY, Cell Towers are not going to bend over backwards for you.
    To put it simply, I've yet to see EDGE, and I've even took a trip all the way up to Sacramento this week, and we drove up on I5, should of taken 99, it'd be less boring as ****, but anyway. Reception was great going up.

Battery life at first was... interesting, but now, it seems to have more left at the end of the day. The phone was at 75% by the time I finally resolved to go to sleep, and had been like that all day, even after loading a few web pages, txting, a phone call or two, and then theirs the Social Feeds. To top it all off, for about 54 minutes it was used as a MP3 player

Phone Call reception. Oddly enough getting better O.o at first literally, I had to turn the volume all the way up just to hear them. Now the speaker acts like my ol' Bold 9000. Pretty darn great. On Speaker Phone, the quality even reflects my old phones results as well. Good god, its this phone DOES need some age to get better!

Overall. I love it. I'm getting used to touchscreen typing--getting better at it, and it is quite faster--I am STILL waiting for a proper CASE AND HOLSTER.
    I stress the Holster part....

Now, I know a lot of people complained about some reviewers not giving some negatives.... well, I've got I think, just about one--I can glaze over the extra sensitive, mechanical, but not quite mechanical acting lock button--and thats the god forsaken position of the god damn 3.5 mm jack, and the volume keys... I'm sorry for the cursing, but the damn ***** who decided that needs to be shot, RIGHT NOW. That was utterly stupid. Can't use half of my headphones on the phone now, much-less two of my really good headsets, that leaves me with headphones with jacks that are liable to damage the 3.5 port just like it did my Bold. dammit... using the 90 degree angler is able, but then it blocks the buttons.... sigh....

But other than a permanent hardware issue, that'll make or break the phone decision for some, I'll live. I can't go back to my Bold, till I take it apart, and give it a look-see. Heh.
    08-17-10 10:45 AM
    I think that your perceptions on the earpiece and speaker are not the phone getting better, just you adjusting to the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-10 11:30 AM
    And yes, along with that thumbs up, I am LOVIN' IT!

Overall. I love it. I'm getting used to touchscreen typing--getting better at it, and it is quite faster--I am STILL waiting for a proper CASE AND HOLSTER.
    I stress the Holster part....

im happy with the holster of the Storm 2
    it puts the Torch into sleep and awake it as well
    08-17-10 11:34 AM
    I think that your perceptions on the earpiece and speaker are not the phone getting better, just you adjusting to the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    you're probably right but I lean towards the break-in of speakers/ear pieces as another factor perhaps.
    08-17-10 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD