9800 - Cellular Nationwide Network - Cellular Accessories - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson,

Finally starting to see some OEM 9800 parts for sale online besides ebay. now we just need a step-by-step assembly/disassembly video!
    08-19-10 01:04 PM
    Truesupplier.com had parts available before the phone itself was. They have the keyboard and buttons, plus the trackpad and housings. Really a crapshoot whether it's really OEM though, most parts from all these sites are cheap 3rd party stuff. Just because it says OEM doesn't make it so.
    08-19-10 01:38 PM
    Truesupplier.com had parts available before the phone itself was. They have the keyboard and buttons, plus the trackpad and housings. Really a crapshoot whether it's really OEM though, most parts from all these sites are cheap 3rd party stuff. Just because it says OEM doesn't make it so.
    True, but I trust Steve at cnn.cn
    One part I bought from him wasn't what it was supposed to be so I sent him an email and not only did he respond immediately, he explained what happened and offered a refund or replacement.
    08-19-10 01:45 PM
    yeah i've only heard good stories about cnn.cn and sw-box.com and mostly horror stories from truesupplier...
    08-19-10 08:13 PM
    Where do you think I can get a battery door cover for this phone? I just bought one on ebay without a cover.
    08-19-10 11:12 PM
    NONE of those sites (cnn, TS, sw-box) are actual OEM parts. no matter what they say.
    08-20-10 02:12 AM

I found disassembly!
    09-02-10 07:29 PM

I found disassembly!
    Nice find, wish he showed the slider mechanism in detail. I am certain that will come to light soon enough.
    09-02-10 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD