Can't find the download folder. Don't even see an option anywhere.
    Contacts didn't sync with phone numbers, only email addresses.
    ALL of MY apps didn't switch from 9000 to 9800.
    Haven't been able to set up BB email or GMail.
    No themes transfered.
    The 'option' page is strange..nothing like 9000, can't even find memory, etc.

Anyone got theirs figured out yet? I need help.
    08-12-10 03:27 PM
    Anyone HELP with these issues? PLEASE?
    08-12-10 03:57 PM
    If you open the browser and hit the BB button there is a shortcut to downloads there.
    08-12-10 04:04 PM
    There is no downloads folder, but you can create one.
    Don't know what's up with your contacts sync.
    Some apps won't work.
    BB email and Gmail should set up ok. Have you gone through the email set up?
    You're out of luck with the themes.
    Options page has changed. Go to Options > Device > Device and Status Information
    08-12-10 04:10 PM
    I think I need my service books re-sent. Do I need to call AT&T or can I do it myself?
    08-12-10 04:33 PM
    Did you do the phone swap via Desktop? I did with my 9000 and everything transferred over just fine, even my service books. Of course, the themes and some application will not work because they were 9000 specific. You will need to check with the app maker to see if they are making a new version for the 9800.

Good hunting!
    08-12-10 04:37 PM
    There is a Downloads 'screen' on mine if i slide to the left.

08-12-10 04:41 PM
    Well desktop manager did not like moving me over from my Bold 9k at all. I did a contact sync from outlook as i always back up there for contacts and just hit the app store. Kinda did not expect most of my apps or any themes to work anyways.
    08-12-10 04:48 PM
    I think I need my service books re-sent. Do I need to call AT&T or can I do it myself?
    you can do that from the BIS page.
    08-12-10 04:52 PM
    Hey, Thanks everyone! I did it and now everything is working. I just love this thing, this phone is great! Sure hope they hurry with Pandora and a few other apps I want back.
    08-12-10 05:36 PM
    Contacts didn't sync with phone numbers, only email addresses.
    ALL of MY apps didn't switch from 9000 to 9800.
    No themes transfered.
    The 'option' page is strange..nothing like 9000, can't even find memory, etc.

Anyone got theirs figured out yet? I need help.
    Go to homescreen and press menu key and select options. You can select where you wanna download your apps to, which folder specifically.
    08-12-10 06:16 PM
    I've gotten everything working, EXCEPT...No phone numbers. Contacts only have email addresses, contacts that had phone numbers are totally missing. Anyone know why my phone numbers didn't transfer from my 9000 to my 9800? Also, not all my pictures transferred, just some. I love this phone, BUT I NEED my phone numbers. I am one of those people who never remember numbers and rely on my address book. I'm just lost, please help?
    08-14-10 01:09 PM
    Have you tried reading the manual? On the BB web site youi can dnld a pdf manual

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-10 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD