I've got an issue with the favorites pane, wondering if anyone else has this problem, and if theres any fixes.

It seems like every time I reboot, the app shortcuts on the favorites pane get shuffled around. I try to keep the most used ones as the top four, but they get all moved around. So far the only app/position that is immune is Google maps which I keep in the top left position. Idk if its that position or if its the app, but its been able to stay there the whole time. Everything else is in a new position every time I reboot.

Does this happen to anyone else?
    04-14-11 09:57 PM
    Why not just re arrange your home(all) scrreen instead? I'm not sure, but I think the favorites page rearranges by usage...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    flipkc likes this.
    04-14-11 10:01 PM
    hmm... i guess I could, but I like to keep the all pane having stuff like folders, email, and contacts and bbm, where I use the favorites pane full of actual apps that I often use (FB, twitter, gmaps, poynt etc). How do you mean it rearranges by usage, like the more I use an app the higher on the list it'll get pushed?
    04-14-11 10:09 PM
    I think so... Alternatively, you could make a folder on your homescreen, name it favorites, and put your fav's tn there

04-14-11 10:10 PM
    Thats true too. I still just wish the favorites pane would stay constant though lol
    04-14-11 10:12 PM
    The favourites should not be moving. The Frequent page will auto adjust to usage.

04-14-11 10:34 PM
    right... but my favorites pane is moving too! gah
    04-14-11 10:36 PM
    you could try backing up your device, and reloading your os...
    04-14-11 10:42 PM
    I'm planning on updating the OS soon anyways, but I'm pretty sure its always done that. I guess I might as well try and see if it helps
    04-14-11 10:45 PM
    Have you tried clearing them and loading them in the order you want them to stay? I read in here that (for that person) they kept defaulting to the same configuration after each reboot.

04-14-11 11:41 PM
    I have not tried that. I'm gonna do an OS update now and if that doesn't fix it I'll definitely give that a try, thanks
    04-15-11 12:54 AM
    OK after updating to 526 and rebooting several times it looks like theyre not moving around anymore. guess I shoulda tried that first... o well
    04-15-11 11:41 AM
    glad it worked.
    04-15-11 11:26 PM
    I think so... Alternatively, you could make a folder on your homescreen, name it favorites, and put your fav's tn there

That is what I did. Works well for me.
    04-16-11 08:07 AM
    OK after updating to 526 and rebooting several times it looks like theyre not moving around anymore. guess I shoulda tried that first... o well
    This was an issue on the stock OS of .246. Was later fixed in each subsequent update since.
    04-16-11 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD