Every single time I reboot the Torch all my Favorites go missing. So I go to the apps that I have made Favorite and each one says "Unmark as Favorite". So they are all still Favorites but none will show up in the Favorites tab/folder/thing.

It's very annoying. I thought maybe it was a bug in .141, so I upgraded to .161 and it STILL HAPPENS!!!

Any ideas or do I just have to live with this annoying quirk?

Anybody else have this problem?
    08-20-10 03:22 PM
    The solution to this has been posted time and time again...

Turn off AT&T Wireless sync. You can do so from the contacts application.
    08-20-10 03:29 PM
    Disabling wireless sync does NOT work (for me).
    08-20-10 05:40 PM
    That makes absolutely no sense. What does the Favorites in OS 6 have to do with contacts? It has nothing to do with contacts.
    08-20-10 10:13 PM
    I never had this problem until today...I've tried to stay away from the ALL screen most of the time and use my favorites screen...no problem.

Today I decided to add links to my top 10-15 websites - went to each site, chose "Add to Homescreen" and then made each one of them a favorite.

Trouble begins.

First of all, my ALL and FAVORITES screens were definitely lagged. It took 1-2 seconds to switch to them...while switching to media, for example, was instant as usual.

Also, a few favorites disappeared: web, bbm, camera, facebook.

As with others they were still "marked as favorites" but did not appear in the favorites screen.

I tried a reboot, no luck. I unmarked those 4 and readded them...reboot...gone again.

Finally I moved all the web links to their own folder (which unfortunately can't be put on the favorites screen) and then unmarked all of the web links as favorites. Now the lag is gone.

Kind of annoying that the screen gets lagged...whether by too many icons or something to do with the web links...not sure why that caused me to have my first disappearing icon act either!
    08-26-10 04:46 PM
    I have this same problem and I don't have wireless sync checked off.
    10-13-10 10:08 PM
    The only thing that does not stay a favorite for me is blackberry maps.

If I select it, I can choose to make it a favorite again, not like some of you where it still thinks it is a favorite but doesn't show up.
    10-13-10 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD