Had the Torch since it was released. This is my 4th berry and it looks like they got me. Had the true blue with the green screen lol and I'm in my late twienties. Also had an ipod touch so I've had most of the iphone experience.

I can easily swap my torch with the "hottest" PDA on the market but will not budge. When the slider is up the Torch shines brighter. There's no replacement for the fuctionality in this bb. With the trackball, surfing and editing is a breeze. I'm not into gaming, tv, ect on my phone. The music player does all my entertainment.

The design of the torch is so masculine. Chicks are literally stuck on this phone. I can talk, facebook, tweet, surf all day and not be 'droided' by some freakin charger. Its funny how 90% of the time I'm not using the touch screen. This phone is amazing and the only people coomplaining are weirdo's, brats, and window shoppers.

I will admit the resolution of the iphone 4 is sick. I was standing MANY feet away from the iphone and could make out the screen vividly. But they can have that, its just 'hype-beast'. I will also admit we need the bugs ironed out.

Just showing love to RIM. You keep your clientele happy and this is my fourth phone from you all. Classic black without the crap.

My mac collects dust.

THANKS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-10 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD