- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
fatal error media card storage cannot be accessed
Hi, i have been having these problems recently... this is probably my 4th or 5th blackberry, and i've never encountered anything like this prior. 1st, my phone gave me the error message that there is an error on the media card and if i want the phone to repair it. i click ok, and it says repair failed, and i lose 60% of what was on the card. i restore the card, and try again, and get the same error message some days after, and the message keeps popping up. i change the memory card. got a brand new one. it worked for a few days, then the same message pops up. I then reload the OS, and put in a new memory card, straight out the pack, and now i get the message that there's some fatal error and it can't use my card. i have been looking online for the past few days, and noone has shown me anything that i can do to fix this. Help please??
- 11-12-2012, 12:34 PM #2
Re: fatal error media card storage cannot be accessed
Try formatting your memory cards once you insert them, plus, go to device settings - memory, and repair the memory card.
I'm just trying to tell you things I would do, its worth a shot.
Hope you get a solution.If you think my post has helped you in any manner, kindly click the "Thank" button!
BlackBerry Playbook 64GB + BlackBerry Torch 9800 + Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082.
- By hurricanejoz in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 12Last Post: 11-15-2013, 05:01 AM
- By 3kids1036 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 51Last Post: 05-23-2013, 12:23 PM
- By sconnor02 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2011, 09:44 AM
- By hishamk in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2011, 08:13 PM
- By CAMARO1997LT1 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 4Last Post: 04-12-2010, 02:05 AM