i looked on the current threads before posting and did not find a answer, My Torch will not connect to a network that my wife's is having no problem with, it is saying failed to associate with network... what could be the issue? No Worries I love my Torch.
    01-13-11 09:01 PM
    Have you tried rebooting the phone and reconnecting? If not do so. I've had this issue come up a lot and retry the second or third time worked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-11 09:04 PM
    I have turned it off and pulled the battery should I do more?
    01-13-11 09:08 PM
    You can try restarting the router. Also, how many wireless devices are connected to the router? Some routers have limits on how many devices can be connected at one time.
    01-13-11 09:13 PM
    I have turned it off and pulled the battery should I do more?
    Try unplugging the power to your router, wait 10 seconds then plug it back in. If that doesn't work then try re-enter your password (assuming you have one on it) but carefully enter it. There is an option to show the characters when entering your password and use that, you might have missed something or entered it wrong.

teacher4tc likes this.
    01-13-11 09:15 PM
    Thanks worked Perfect!
    01-13-11 09:17 PM
    Thanks worked Perfect!
    No problem, i'm glad it worked

01-13-11 09:29 PM
    same problem with my BlackBerry 9800 Touch... when I connect to wi-fi it is error. and it wrote failed to associate with the network.... how to fix it? I have also have blackberry 9900 Bold and it easly connect. only this wi-fi at the libary my 9800 connects only in home it is not I turn off, remove battery, and update my blackberry but it is still failed to associate with the network...

Please help
    01-04-12 07:16 AM
    My 9700 and 9900 connected OK with my Home WiFi, ipad and laptop also OK but my new 9790, while at first was connecting ok, suddenly fails to associate with wifi... Delete all profiles, hard rebooted, tried again but no luck. Any suggestions?
    02-03-12 01:45 AM
    I got the same problem on my Bold 9900 - i can't connect at home and it says ''Failed to associate with Network'' - I bought the phone today so I don't know much yet. Can someone help?
    01-06-13 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD