Hello everyone,

I've had my BB since 26th Jan (not far too long ago) For the last two days, i think my battery and internet is playing up.

The Battery

Before the friday 11th Feb, i fully charge my phone and as the day goes on it's about half way - which is fair. but through the evening it is a mere quarter left, by bed time i set my alarm for the next morning.

on friday, i had to get up at around 8am for my appointment and i realized i was running late and my alarm didn't go off and my phone battery was empty - this has been happening for the last two-three days.

the phone wasn't like when i first got it My 3G is always on but it never drains my battery, my wifi is off, bluetooth is off, i have no apps installed apart from the default ones (FB & Twitter)

The internet

As for the internet, no doubt about it, it's been so slow, facebook and twitter would not update and i have full bars of signal too.

Should i go and talk to my network provider?
    02-12-11 04:12 PM
    personall i would go bak i get easy 3 4 days out my torch using the offical bb torch leather pouch as fr internet depends if signal is on 3g edge etc
    02-12-11 04:25 PM
    Hello everyone,

I've had my BB since 26th Jan (not far too long ago) For the last two days, i think my battery and internet is playing up.

The Battery

Before the friday 11th Feb, i fully charge my phone and as the day goes on it's about half way - which is fair. but through the evening it is a mere quarter left, by bed time i set my alarm for the next morning.

on friday, i had to get up at around 8am for my appointment and i realized i was running late and my alarm didn't go off and my phone battery was empty - this has been happening for the last two-three days.

the phone wasn't like when i first got it My 3G is always on but it never drains my battery, my wifi is off, bluetooth is off, i have no apps installed apart from the default ones (FB & Twitter)

The internet

As for the internet, no doubt about it, it's been so slow, facebook and twitter would not update and i have full bars of signal too.

Should i go and talk to my network provider?
    Gee, it sure sounds to me like you just have a bad battery, OR your charger is not working properly. When you charge the phone overnight do you then check if the battery is at 100% charge in the morning? I bought my phone about the same time you did, so both ours are about the same age. I run my phone 12 hours / day with the Wi-Fi on, but no Bluetooth, and make perhaps 2 phone calls at maybe 3 minutes each. At that usage, my phone battery drops to about 35% after 3 days. How MUCH do you talk during the day? You never mentioned that. Do you watch my YouTube videos or those from "Uncle Earl's Classic TV Channel?"
    02-12-11 04:48 PM
    Sounds like you need to do a battery pull. If you've already done that just let the batt drain then leave plugged in to a charger for a couple of days. For some reason Blackberry batts in general on occassion develope very bad life but a complete discharge followed by a couple days steady charging seems to fix it - for me anyways.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-11 05:05 PM
    In the meantime, charge it when going to bed. I have an extra charge cable at the bedside so I can charge overnight and be good to go in the morning.
    02-13-11 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD