Is it unrealistic to think that TMO actually DOES know if and when it is coming? Don't flame me...just asking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-10 07:40 PM
    Probably not your average Joe salesman in the store. I've been given so much misinformation from the people in the store its not even funny... LOL!

08-03-10 07:43 PM
    CX, do you have any info on when TMO might get the 9780? I'm guessing the 9800 is a long shot but to be honest I prefer the traditional Bold design.
    08-03-10 07:50 PM
    No, I agree with your comment on the store employees - I was thinking more along the lines of the "Blackberry support team" that seems to know what they are talking about when I call.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-10 07:50 PM
    CX, do you have any info on when TMO might get the 9780? I'm guessing the 9800 is a long shot but to be honest I prefer the traditional Bold design.
    There are two Blackberrys that are for release on T-Mobile, the 9780, and the 9300. There was a road map that was leaked showing a device launching around September and another around the Holiday season. If we go by history, the 9300 will release 1st, then the 9780.
    08-03-10 07:57 PM
    Here's the deal Clint: It looks as though AT&T has an Iphone type exclusivity deal with the 9800. They(AT&T) are lobbying hard and have been from the beginning to keep this device solely within AT&T. If initial sales go well, it's a very good possibility. As far as T-Mo USA, this statement shed lots of light on the situation--> T-Mobile Says “We Look Forward to… Support BlackBerry 6” | BerryReview.com

Right now, AT&T is closer to total exclusivity than T-Mo USA is to carrying the 9800.
    Thanks I hope you are wrong, because I can’t see myself moving to AT&T although I do want this device!!

And Since I already have the 9700 I dont see myself getting the 9780. I am testing a Samsung Vibrant right now..... not going to keep it however.
    Last edited by ClintRo; 08-04-10 at 08:55 AM.
    08-04-10 08:52 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD