Hi

I was having trouble receiving / sending emails from my Blueyonder account (Virgin Media, previously Telewest)) on my bb torch 9800.

I deleted the account, then set it up again, using 'email set up'. It seems to be working now, but I keep receiving ancient emails from march 2010 onwards in batches of 20-23. No more come through till I delete them, then another 20 or so come through.

i've been deleting emails all day, It's driving me mad, any help would be appreciated.
    08-16-12 01:11 PM
    If this account is on your home computer and the emails were not deleted they will keep coming. If not then try battery pull that usually works.
    08-16-12 01:14 PM
    You're right, i used to have it set up on outlook ages ago. Then I started accessing my emails via webmail a few years ago. But with the bb i've been deleting my messages as soon as ive read them, it's set to 'delete from handset and mailbox'.

i did a battery pull, they're still coming through 23 at a time. Is there any way of increasing the amount coming through rather than 23 at a time?
    08-16-12 01:33 PM
    Do they still appear when you use the webmail client?
    08-16-12 02:12 PM
    No. I deleted everything Sent messages, inbox, bin, everything.
    08-16-12 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD