I am having trouble setting up my email on my Torch. For whatever reason when I go from Setup -> Email, if I get as far as BIS or BES, when I select BIS, I am brought back to the Email setup screen.

I recently changed the passwords on some of my email accounts so it makes it a little complicated to check my email

I couldn't find anything in the search fields but if anyone has any information they could use to help me out, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks
    08-08-11 10:07 AM
    This happened to me a few days after getting my Torch, not sure if I did but I couldn't create/make any changes.

I tried searching/Google but no luck so I just WIPED it.
    08-08-11 10:13 AM
    You can go to your carriers BIS site and log in that way to make any changes etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-11 10:53 AM
    Something similar to this site. Don't know if this is your exact carrier or not.

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=bell
    08-08-11 10:56 AM
    This happened to me a few days after getting my Torch, not sure if I did but I couldn't create/make any changes.

I tried searching/Google but no luck so I just WIPED it.
    I backed up everything and wiped the device, but it didn't fix the situation.
    08-08-11 12:00 PM
    Something similar to this site. Don't know if this is your exact carrier or not.

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=bell
    I think that's what I need, but unfortunately the phone is under my dads account so I can't login to that
    08-08-11 12:01 PM
    I'll have to give Bell a shout and find out why this is happening.

Thanks for all the help
    08-08-11 12:06 PM
    You might want to try re-installing the Email Set Up application and see if that helps.
    08-08-11 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD