Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I can't think of a better spot.

I have a Torch which I have configured three email accounts on. These are my ISP's accounts. My ISP does a good job of identifying and marking junk email.

In Outlook I have set up a rule so my junk email goes into the junk folder and I can double-check it to make sure it is in fact junk.

Does RIM have a BIS site that I can log into and set some email options? For example, not pushing out to my Torch any messages with "Suspected Junk Email" in the subject line.

Thanks.
    11-23-10 07:26 PM
    You have to set the filters up manually on your BIS site, i am on Bell and their filters are pretty weak.. had to set up custom ones to cut down on the spam i was getting sent to my BB, but it's next to impossible to keep up with changing domain names and the such.. luckily it isn't much anymore, maybe 2 or 3 a day, so i just delete them now..
    11-23-10 07:30 PM
    You have to set the filters up manually on your BIS site, i am on Bell and their filters are pretty weak.. had to set up custom ones to cut down on the spam i was getting sent to my BB, but it's next to impossible to keep up with changing domain names and the such.. luckily it isn't much anymore, maybe 2 or 3 a day, so i just delete them now..
    Sorry, n00b here, what is my BIS site? How do I access that?

I rarely get junk messages that aren't marked as junk, so if I could simply screen that out before it gets pushed to my BB then that would be perfect.
    11-23-10 07:34 PM
    well i don't know how you would access yours, but for BELL the link is this:

BlackBerry Internet Service
    11-23-10 07:46 PM
    I'm with Bell too.. but the site says my account isn't accessible via an HTML browser, please use your device to access blackberry internet service
    11-23-10 07:52 PM
    I'm assuming you have a username and password created for your BIS account???
    Last edited by aznlgcy; 11-23-10 at 07:56 PM.
    11-23-10 07:53 PM
    Do this on your phone

Go to:

Setup > Email Accounts
    Login

Select your email account and then filters.
    11-23-10 07:59 PM
    I'm assuming you have a username and password created for your BIS account???
    Not that I know of..

Do this on your phone

Go to:

Setup > Email Accounts
    Login

Select your email account and then filters.
    I see that now, thanks!
    11-23-10 08:07 PM
    No worries hope this works out for what you were hoping to accomplish.

In the options while in the email setup on your phone. Set up a username and password so that in the future you can access it on your computer instead
    11-23-10 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD