Hi, i have a BB 9800 torch and i whant to setup a email account, and all i can find in the setup wizzard is enterprise mail account setup...how can i manage to se setup a diferent email account becouse that is the only option...
    And i am experience another problem...when i'm trying to login into a gtalk, or yahoo messenger account from the phone it say's that service not enabled for this handheld...Please please please help me couse it's driving me crazy))
    11-10-11 03:02 PM
    What service are you using? Is the phone from the same service provider?
    11-10-11 03:11 PM
    i've forgot to mention that i am from Romania...the network is RCS RDS, an it only works on 3G network. Apereantly the phone is from Mexico...
    11-10-11 03:17 PM
    If you are only getting the Enterprise Email Setup option, that means that you don not have the proper BlackBerry Data Plan set up.

You need to contact your Service Provider and see if they offer BlackBerry Data Services and support the device you have.
    11-10-11 04:33 PM
    i have unlimited data plan...that's why i find this thing unconvenient
    11-10-11 04:45 PM
    i have unlimited data plan...that's why i find this thing unconvenient
    Is it a BlackBerry data plan (BIS)? Generic data plans or data plans for other smartphones such as iPhone will not work.
    11-10-11 05:05 PM
    I will call my operator to see if they have that type of data plan, but as far as I know they only have standard data plans...with unlimited data traffic. Is there any other way to make that work?
    Thank you very much fo the help
    11-10-11 05:14 PM
    Nope. There's no other way to make it work. Those features require a BlackBerry specific data plan.
    11-10-11 08:20 PM
    i have the same email problem. were u able to fix it? i have email in my data plan. im using the same sim card and my email was working on my 9700 bold rite before i switched to my 9800 torch.
    11-18-11 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD