Hi....a couple of issues I have....
    This is my first BlackBerry and I am not very good with it. I just sync'd my blackberry and I may have updated the software....I dunno really....buuuuut....I used to have a yahoo mail icon and now its gone. I can still send and receive emails through the "Messages" icon thing but the Yahoo Mail one is no longer there. Now all of my missed calls, yahoo emails, notifications etc. are in this one folder "Messages". Is this something new or did I accidentally delete the Yahoo Mail icon?

Second....and more importantly......when I get incoming text messages with pics attached....when I open them they are realllly small. Then I have to zoom in and the quality of the pic is crappy. Does anyone know how to fix that? So my incoming pics are normal sized? Also....if I get something that has a pic with music.....they come in as seperate files when they shouldnt be.

Help help help!!!
    I am clueless when it comes to this phone.

THANKS!!!!
    01-29-11 08:52 PM
    Hi....a couple of issues I have....
    This is my first BlackBerry and I am not very good with it. I just sync'd my blackberry and I may have updated the software....I dunno really....buuuuut....I used to have a yahoo mail icon and now its gone. I can still send and receive emails through the "Messages" icon thing but the Yahoo Mail one is no longer there. Now all of my missed calls, yahoo emails, notifications etc. are in this one folder "Messages". Is this something new or did I accidentally delete the Yahoo Mail icon?

Second....and more importantly......when I get incoming text messages with pics attached....when I open them they are realllly small. Then I have to zoom in and the quality of the pic is crappy. Does anyone know how to fix that? So my incoming pics are normal sized? Also....if I get something that has a pic with music.....they come in as separate files when they shouldnt be.

Help help help!!!
    I am clueless when it comes to this phone.

THANKS!!!!
    I would say to check to see if you upgraded your OS type about in universal search and click on the options icon and look right before the word platform. It should say .246(last three digits) if it does not than yes you just upgraded your OS.

Second in the all screen on the home screen press and hold any icon, in the menu that pops up press the full menu tab. The next menu that pops up look for show all, click it. This will display any icons that may have been hidden. This may be where your email icon may be. The messages icon that you are are seeing all of you missed calls and text in is where everything goes unless told not to. You can do this by going into the messages folder, pressing the bb key, options, inbox management. Once here you will be able to choose what is put in this folder. For other things like missed calls, bbm, etc you have to go into each of those apps and tell them not to go to that folder.

Now for the text messages it may be the person that is sending you the pic for them to be showing up small. This is really a mystery because I have never seen this. And for the other getting as pic with music as a separate file this is what happen on the bb for some reason. I think that it maybe a software issue, so maybe upgrading your software may fix it. Not sure though as I have not gotten one of these kinds of text in a while.

I hope this helps
    Shep2 likes this.
    01-29-11 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD