Ok... I apologize if this is on here somewhere... I read the above threads and there wasn't really anything specifically to what I was looking for so here it goes..

I have (had) a blackberry torch (gave it to my friend... now helping her with it). I used to have 2 comcast emails set up on it, no problem. It set both of my comcast emails up as separate folders on my home screen (gave me the option to do so when setting up emails). And when a new email would arrive, the appropriate folder icon would have it's mark, but it didn't go to the messages folder (which I liked). Now I've given this phone to my friend and she has a verizon email. So I helped her set it up the other day thinking that I would get the separate icon. But it comes up under Yahoo once you sync the email and all the messages go to my messages folder (along with every phone call, every text message and so on). My question is... is there any way around this? Is there a way to set up a separate folder for just the email? Is there an app I can download on the phone for the email? Is there anyway, if none of those options are possible, to hide the texts and phone calls from all showing up in the messages folder? We are trying to make it so my friend only sees emails in one folder cause it is a pain in the **** trying to go through everything.

Thanks in advance for any help or tips that anyone has!
    12-02-11 05:01 AM
    Try this, hilight your Message folder, click the BB Menu button, go to Options, and click on Inbox Management. Let me know if this works.
    12-02-11 05:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD