My email accounts are getting hacked continously from past 5 days. I have accessed my email accounts from 2 pc's, one from my home pc and one from my office pc, and this are hotmail and yahoo email account. I have also configured my email account on my blackberry 9800 torch. Surprisingly, when first time my email account was hacked I received information about my account from alternate email id, and I safely reset my hotmail password but am still able to receive email on my blackberry. So, if I had reset my email address then in my blackberry 9800, shouldnt it ask for password to login to the email, since i reset it. The same incident has happened for past 3 times and I dont have clue whether its the blackberry (RIM) service problem or the Vodafone carrier that I am using, since vodafone might be getting all the information related to my email account and its password, when I login on blackberry?
    11-29-11 12:45 PM
    1) More than likely you have a virus on one of the pcs. You need to create an extremely complicated password with letters, numbers and symbols at random. Example= 1gY#$%9aE9.

2) Consider closing 1 of them and starting over if possible and still doing what i suggested above.

I dont think your carrier has anything to do with it but i do believe if you change your password on a pc, it will prompt you on your phone to update it as well at some point on your BB.
    11-29-11 01:38 PM
    Someone tried to configure a different email address on my @hotmail.com account and removed my @yahoo.com email address, I am unsure how they got access to my OFFICE PC.

We have a hardware firefall, antivirus etc. everything setup + my PC has a firewall and antivirus too,
    Best part being I re-formatted my PC yesterday morning, assuming that something is wrong in PC, changed all my passwords as well and configured my mobile phone to use new passwords.

Check the attachment below, which shows unknown login to my Yahoo account from 2 diffferent locations. Also note I am from India but the account activirty shows login from Netherlands and Unknown location.

ImageShack� - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Even after changing my @hotmail.com and @yahoo.com email passwords.
    I am still able to receive email on my blackberry account for @hotmail.com account !
    11-30-11 01:56 AM
    blackberry are the ones haking mails!(in my opinion) same thing hapend to me so i looked up the ip ov who loged into acount and it came from blackberrys london office allso they are curently defending themselves against acusations of storing everyones emails and passwords allso there parteners who make alot of there apps linkldn are allso defending themselves in court at the mo against acusations of haking there customers emails

allso interesting to note the gaurdian and the bbc reported that they had done a deal with the indian goverment allowing them to moniter all mails and chat going throo a blackberry!

you can research all quite easy!

please tell your friends!
    12-13-13 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD