the mesh where the earpiece is, if you push it in with your fingernail, it will dent... how crappy. i grabbed my phone "wrong" and the mesh now has a big dent in it.

i poked my storm 2 mesh and nothing. it was solid.
    08-20-10 03:41 PM
    so yeah. it like. sucks and stuff. my phone is not perfect anymore.
    08-21-10 01:00 PM
    the mesh where the earpiece is, if you push it in with your fingernail, it will dent... how crappy. i grabbed my phone "wrong" and the mesh now has a big dent in it.

Yea! I agree! They should make parts that are not really accessible in normal use more solid! I mean really, they knew people would be sticking their fingernails in a tiny slot to access the earpiece screen even though the screen is recessed about 2mm thereby denting it! What was RIM thinking! I cannot believe this, this is totally unacceptable for a screen that is recess and protected from normal use to be flimsy enough to dent when pushed in my a fingernail!
    08-21-10 03:15 PM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-10 03:33 PM
    Hahahahahahaha. Rediculous. Way to nitpick dude. You might as well throw it away and blame RIM for ruining your life.

08-21-10 04:27 PM
    I'm actually glad I saw this post, I'm using the AGF case and the way the screen portion of the case fits, it makes it easy to pull the slider upwards with my fingernail....I won't be doing that anymore.

08-21-10 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD