- CrackBerry Newbie
- 9 Posts
Earphone jack issues
When I insert the jack for my earphones into the Blackberry, the jack has to be in a certain position in order for music to play through the earphones.
It is very frustrating to find this position. In addition, when I am working out, the earphones frequently cut out and once again, I have to find the position that makes this work.
Any ideas on how to fix this problem??
I don't believe it is the earphones as I have just replaced them and the problem is still occurring.
Thanks in advance..............Sysfrop
- By Kalifornia in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2010, 09:10 PM
- By Opie-and-Anthony-XM-202 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 7Last Post: 01-31-2009, 09:42 AM
- By freaksite in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2009, 02:34 PM
- By nyctony in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2009, 08:57 PM
- By Eric7 in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2008, 10:14 PM