Anyone notice a glitch when you put the phone in landscape, the wallpaper zooms in?
    I used smarter wallpaper on my 9700 and it was available for the 9800, but the pictures did look funky so I took it off. I didn't pay enough attention to what it was doing...I just figured it was a support issue since the 9800 was so new.
    08-16-10 10:28 AM
    I have the Audible app on my Torch and it plays my Audible files just fine?
    Torch wasn't listed in the devices.. so I emailed them and they told me it wouldn't be available for Torch for another year..
    Which version are you using to be able to play them? I'd like to try to download and try.. but there are MANY different ones..

Thanks!

****UPDATE!!!!
    YES!! The one for the TOUR works.. at first I tried a couple others and they didn't work.. but Tour did.. THANK YOU!!
    Last edited by smsantaella; 08-16-10 at 12:20 PM.
    08-16-10 10:43 AM
    Are we still using this thread, or is it time to unstick it?
    08-18-10 08:38 AM
    Are we still using this thread, or is it time to unstick it?
    It is a great historical thread, it's funny reading some of the inital specualtions and conversations! But I would rather move on to having a stick for 9800 tips and tricks, or a dedicated rant/rave thread!
    08-18-10 10:15 AM
    It is a great historical thread, it's funny reading some of the inital specualtions and conversations! But I would rather move on to having a stick for 9800 tips and tricks, or a dedicated rant/rave thread!
    Have to agree...especially the rant and raving! lol...needs ONE thread! A sticky one is even good but pleez people! ONE thread is more than enough.
    08-18-10 10:19 AM
    is my os the reason my bb keeps freezing ?
    i hate that
    08-19-10 12:48 AM
    Anyone know of a fix?

Under options I have my camera settings to save my pictures to my memory card picture folder but instead it saves them in the camera folder...is there a way to get them to save where i originally assigned them too??
    08-20-10 12:14 AM
    Where do you find the setting on the Torch to have an email delete on both the mobile, as well as on the email provider server?
    08-20-10 01:54 PM
    Where do you find the setting on the Torch to have an email delete on both the mobile, as well as on the email provider server?
    Ususally it's under [Messages] Options > Email Reconciliation > Delete On [Handheld / Mailbox + Handheld / Prompt].

I haven't touched a Torch yet, but I would assume they kept things like that consistent.
    08-20-10 10:32 PM
    does anyone know if the bbm picture options are gone? So when my bbm friend sent me a picture, it showed in the convo (looks great too) but I didnt get the option to preview or save it.
    08-21-10 11:44 AM
    Im on my second torch, as the first one seemed to get slower and slower each day. After a few days of owning the second one, starting to do that same thing, I'm thinking they didn't anticipate the need for a better faster processor in this, and it can't handle everything the phone can do.
    08-21-10 01:01 PM
    I just got my torch today and at first the twitter for blackberry app was on the phone. Then when I got home and switched from my old bb to the torch on the desktop software twitter disappeared. I tried reinstalling it, but now it says that it's not available. Anyone know how to fix my problem??

Thanks!
    08-21-10 09:32 PM
    Ususally it's under [Messages] Options > Email Reconciliation > Delete On [Handheld / Mailbox + Handheld / Prompt].

I haven't touched a Torch yet, but I would assume they kept things like that consistent.
    Indeed this worked fine, thank you for the good help!
    08-23-10 01:49 PM
    Im on my second torch, as the first one seemed to get slower and slower each day. After a few days of owning the second one, starting to do that same thing, I'm thinking they didn't anticipate the need for a better faster processor in this, and it can't handle everything the phone can do.
    I'm also on my second torch, the first one didn't want to charge after the second day of having it.. now tonight, just got home, went to charge it.. and guess what...
    I do love this phone... but.. I don't want to risk the third one having the same problem.. probably go back to iPhone... dunno.. hated the iPhone..
    08-26-10 07:57 PM
1,689 ... 666768
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD