Dear All,

I am Wataniya Subscriber I bought my Blackberry Torch 9800 from Canada Till Now I can not set email setup I have taken every where in Kuwait I took all the Wataniya offices no one can set it up,I need help please
    11-21-10 02:48 AM
    Hi Riaz What is the message you are getting when you are trying to setup an email?
    11-21-10 04:08 AM
    Thanks for reply,I get massagae that "device is not registered.please rgister your device and try again" I registered any time and get massage that device is registered.
    11-21-10 05:08 AM
    Do you have a BlackBerry data plan through Wataniya? That's the only way you'll get routed through the RIM servers, and be able to set up push email.
    11-21-10 05:30 AM
    I have data plan and blackberry sevice from Wataniya
    11-21-10 05:32 AM
    I have data plan and blackberry sevice from Wataniya
    11-21-10 05:37 AM
    Try setting your email up through here:

BlackBerry Internet Service

Sounds to me like they messed up setting your account up, so if the above link doesn't solve the issue, you'll need to contact Wataniya and have them correct it.
    11-21-10 05:39 AM
    I had a problem with getting the correct service books, but email, facebook, all other apps working fine. i finally figured out that Wataniya had to configure their system to register 9800's. but that was a while back...

you have to be persistent with them sometimes to get what you need. Send me a private massage with your details and ill try to have the guy that helped me out contact you.
    11-21-10 05:41 AM
    Dear All,
    can you guys believe Wataniya still can not solve my problem,I still can not setup my email account with Wataniya Telecom.When ever I called them and registerd my problem they replied this matter is with Technical dept and they will call me,which they never called me,and they still charging me .What a joke. haaaaaaaaaaaaa I want to laugh
    04-22-11 06:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD