Hi I'm new to the site, after an extensive and unsuccessful search on the Internet I decided to create an acct and ask ya'll my question, i know it can be done because i have seen it done. and i remember seeing on the internet about it about a year ago.

I am a texas realtor and have 2 diff email addresses(personal and business) i have no problem with my personal, but on my business when i send an email it shows my actual gmail acct when i want it to show my business act.

example. my gmail acct is [email protected] and my work email is [email protected], when i get an email to [email protected] it goes directly to [email protected], but when i reply to that email the person whom i replied to will see [email protected] and not [email protected].
    how can i solve this problem, it is driving me insane, mostly when people ask me who this is or it went to their junk mail.

thanks in advance ya'll hope ya'll can help me.
    06-23-11 07:03 PM
    You need to go into the email setup on your BB and change your "reply to" address in your gmail account.
    06-23-11 07:08 PM
    I have already try that before and didnt work. I remember is got something to do with altering the email address so that whatever comes to john@work .com leaves as [email protected] and what comes to [email protected] leaves that way aswell.

anybody else has any idea what am talking about??

thanx saudadeii
    06-24-11 01:02 PM
    Well until someone find where to change the default email, here is what you can do, when you create a mail, at the top you willsee Send Using : and will be set as Default, change it to the email you want to use.
    06-24-11 01:46 PM
    ok so go under Options, Device, Advance System Settings, Default Services and set your default email there
    Last edited by AcADIeN; 06-24-11 at 02:07 PM.
    06-24-11 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD