I have BB Torch and I drop calls constantly. The message sometimes will say "call failed" eventhough i was already on the call.

Does any one else have these issues or is it the phone? Warranty has sent me my 4th Torch today.
    07-01-11 08:57 PM
    I would have to say the carrier is to blame. I have not had a single call failed error using Telus.
    07-01-11 10:07 PM
    I have BB Torch and I drop calls constantly. The message sometimes will say "call failed" eventhough i was already on the call.
    Are you on AT&T?
    Last edited by californiablackberry; 07-01-11 at 10:18 PM.
    07-01-11 10:09 PM
    Quote: "I have not had a single call failed error using Telus."
    07-01-11 10:12 PM
    Are you on AT&T?
    Yes I am ATT.

Regarding the other reply - we don't telus in the states

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-11 10:14 PM
    Quote: "I have not had a single call failed error using Telus."
    I wasn't replying to you....LOL
    07-01-11 10:17 PM
    I'm on AT&T in a pretty AT&T heavy area. I know that they network has its issues, but the Torch has given me the most reliable connection. Maybe you can get your Torch checked out at a service center...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    07-02-11 12:00 AM
    Sometime, i have noticed drop calls instances more frequently when hybrid OS is installed compare to official/leaked OS. I have noticed several instances immediately after installing hybrid, frequency of call drops increases and when i revert back to original base OS, it goes off..
    07-02-11 12:54 AM
    I'm on AT&T and sometimes I have that dropped call issue, but not a whole lot to make me irritated. It's definitely a carrier thing, but when I had my iPhone it was 10x worse!
    07-02-11 06:42 AM
    OP is the cell signal weak in your area? You might try going into the local AT&T shop, tell them your tale of woe, mention you heard about something called a "3G microcell" and ask if it would help. Maybe they'll give you one for free. ...Assuming you have Cable/DSL internet at home, that is.
    07-02-11 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD