yea, ive had my torch since the day it was released. i got the wobble screen about 2 weeks after and it is annoying! i dont have warranty cause im using it on t-mobile network, fully unlocked, uma enabled. LOVE THIS PHONE, sometimes i dont notice it, try not to pay attention to it but when i do, it just annoys the crap out of me. Im dying for someone to post a disassemble of the torch so i can take apart my phone maybe tighten up those loose screws , also would be nice for those who wants to change the housing of the phone.
    09-01-10 11:04 AM
    I agree....where's the disassemble videos???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 05:32 PM
    yea, ive had my torch since the day it was released. i got the wobble screen about 2 weeks after and it is annoying! i dont have warranty cause im using it on t-mobile network, fully unlocked, uma enabled. LOVE THIS PHONE, sometimes i dont notice it, try not to pay attention to it but when i do, it just annoys the crap out of me. Im dying for someone to post a disassemble of the torch so i can take apart my phone maybe tighten up those loose screws , also would be nice for those who wants to change the housing of the phone.
    You feel like me, but I think that the solid ones are made wrong. Seems 98% are loose. I had a loose one 2 weeks ago and now I have the clacking sound when I use the virtual keyboard when the slider is closed.

Oh well, I'm worrying about it anymore, I won't buy a slider again either, I like the Bold size phone but mine was just out of memory and the 9700 just has too small of a screen
    09-01-10 09:12 PM
    Mine also is mexico and also was the replacement model now its ok and I have bin slapping the phone up and down. I use the keyboard allot only when I'm lazy to puch up I use the touch screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 09:21 PM
    I'm on my second one too. My 1st torch would not vibrate at all...( I had no issues with the wobble though) I just got my 2nd one the other day and I can already start to feel the wobble coming on.... SIGH
    10-26-10 10:20 PM
    yeah mine is getting worse by the day, now when the keypad is closed and i type on the virtual keyboard, it wobbles slightly but you can feel it hitting and clicking..ill exchange it this weekend..
    I had the exact same problem...
    the whole screen would physical move down and make a clicking noise. I can honestly say it felt like SurePress ha.

I had to call *611 twice to get a replacement. The first time they told me to take it back to where I bought it and they will replace it for me. Funny thing is its loose, but clicks intermittently.

Just with my luck, the 30 mins I was in the store it didn't click, they said they couldnt replace it and the wobble was 'normal' ("within tolerance") and I couldn't prove it clicks. This was after they compared mine with every staff member's torch.

I called *611 a week and a half later and explained my case to the lady and they happily replaced it (new one), and waiting in for it in the mail.

I only have one questiion i forgot to ask, if say this replacement is defective, and I have the 30 days for a replacement, does the 30 days start again with my replacement or is it too good to be true?

thx

Ev44
    Last edited by ev44; 10-28-10 at 07:09 PM.
    10-26-10 11:27 PM
    hey, i've had a torch since, jan 2011, and now its sept 2011, over the months i have had a gradual increase in wigglyness, also, i have dropped my fone a few times (torch 9800), i have warrnty on it, i was wondering if i could go to them and replace it as im actually not satisfied with it at all... its like eating my brain away!!!
    09-23-11 06:01 PM
    i had my torch since may and when i press on the blackberry button or something while my phone is slide up i can kinda feel the screen move a bit but its nothing to complain about... i see some ppl torch is worse and it doesnt seem to be a problem to them and to soem ppl it does... if its a problem get it fixed if not then just live with it
    09-24-11 08:18 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD