Umm..are you still running .141? Cuz I'm pretty sure this was an OLD problem..as the last prior post was in mid August lol. Upgrade to .246

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I did an upgrade, maybe a couple of days ago (to .246). The tinny/echo is still there today. So to answer your question, ummmmm no. I'm not still running .141. LOL
    10-15-10 09:54 PM
    Have you done a battery pull since your upgrade? I'm guessong yes..so if your still experiencing this problem my guess is it might be hardware related because I haven't heard ANY complaints about this issue since mid August when the .2xx leaks started dropping.

10-15-10 10:11 PM
    Have you done a battery pull since your upgrade? I'm guessong yes..so if your still experiencing this problem my guess is it might be hardware related because I haven't heard ANY complaints about this issue since mid August when the .2xx leaks started dropping.

I will definitely try a battery pull. Never thought to do that. Crossing my fingers that that will take care of the problem Thanks!
    10-15-10 11:24 PM
    This is a comfirmed fix in .246. If you're still having the issue you should do a battery pull and if that doesn't work, do a backup, wipe and a reinstall.

You should be good at that point.............
    10-16-10 04:18 AM
    Ive heard it through all the "leaked" updates as well as the "official" .246 from att. I wouldn't say its a tinny sound but sounds more like speaker feedback(like when u put a microphone to close to a speaker, that low pitched humming) when the device is closed. I simply have gotten used to using the phone with the slider open.

EDIT:
    Yes i have done a complete wipe using JL_CMDR, as well as the bmcp, and bbsak, and reloaded the os as well as only backing up my contacts when i reload. None seem to fix the issue
    10-16-10 06:49 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD