I didn't buy a media card, but does one come with the Torch? I ask because when I save certain pictures it gives me the coice of device or media card. I always choose device assuming there is no media card, but just recorded a video and it said "media card detected". Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-12 08:34 PM
    Also, I wanted to post the vid on fb but the only option was bbm, no email or anything. Is there an easy way to do this that I'm not comprehending? Thanks again.

01-23-12 08:36 PM
    uh, pull the battery cover off and look.
    01-23-12 09:05 PM
    ......or options>device>storage.....it will tell you there if memory card is inserted
    01-23-12 09:23 PM
    Thanks! Apparently I have one that is 3.6 GB. Sorry for the stupidity but this is my first smartphone and I've never used or seen a media card before. I took the cover off and guessing its the the little thing that says sandis.

01-23-12 09:55 PM
    Thanks! Apparently I have one that is 3.6 GB. Sorry for the stupidity but this is my first smartphone and I've never used or seen a media card before. I took the cover off and guessing its the the little thing that says sandis.

On the "sandisk" memory card it should read 4GB, and in storage in the phone it should read 3.6 gb. Most people store photos, wallpapers, music and videos on their memory cards
    01-23-12 10:08 PM
    Thanks for the info. I had no idea and have not put anything on it except that one video just now. I will research and learn more about it. Prob should have put my 400 pictures on that instead of the phone, but I'm not out of space so I guess it doesn't matter.

01-23-12 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD