Hello! I have had my Torch 9800 for a year now and I have to say that I am not so sure that I would ever purchase another. Many issues annoy me. First is the fact that there is apparently something on the screen that I am touching which causes the wi-fi connection to turn off without me knowing it. Second is the fact that the screen locks without me asking it to and third is the fact that I do NOT like having to scroll through three screens to get to the "ALL" screen. Is there a way to ONLY have the "ALL" screen visible? Please help. Thanks
    09-18-11 08:10 AM
    In reverse order,

You need to get a different theme. One that has one one window. There are plenty of them. Go look around in theme's forum or use the search.

The screen lock button is extremely easy to hit while handling the Torch. Mine will often lock grabbing it from my pocket. Since you had it for so long, I'll assume it's not the timed lock feature.

While the screen is unlocked, any touching at the top of the screen drops down the connections window. It's real easy with a stray touch to turn something off. Or, are you saying you open a file or app and somehow your wifi turns off. If this, you're going to have to pay more attention to the symbols at the top to see what app is turning it off.
    09-18-11 09:23 AM
    To get to the All screen, press the End button.
    09-18-11 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD