Disconnect and Back buttons no longer working
This is infuriating, especially when I call someone, I can't end the call! And to get out of any application I have to use the menu and use switch application, which only works sometimes because going to the home screen sometimes takes me to BBM. I've never control-alt-deleted to reboot so much as the past week and a half. I'm thinking maybe sand or something could have gotten stuck under those buttons? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! If this can't be fixed I'm buying a BB10 on February 1st.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-21-13, 04:47 AM #2
- 162 Posts
I have recently experienced a similar problem with my end button. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. It is a bit frustrating. As an interim solution you might want to turn on the option end calls by using the slider, then at least you can use that to end calls.
On my Torch if you hold the end button down for a little while, it ends up working, but I agree it is quite frustrating, I just want mine to last to the launch of BB10 in Australia, thats if it makes it here. (fingers crossed)Sony W850 --> Toshiba G500 --> Samsung Omnia --> BB Bold 9000 --> BB Torch 9800 --> BB Q10
- By jlsnyder in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 15Last Post: 04-01-10, 06:06 AM
- By JBobH in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 10-07-09, 02:59 PM
- By DPinMD in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-09, 11:03 AM
- By hkl in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-09, 10:08 AM
- By cusco in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 16Last Post: 12-06-08, 05:52 AM