Does anyone have the correct link to the free nannaboat app?

I tried the link on page 1 but it doesnt work.

you need to download it from your phone
    04-04-11 07:39 PM
    you need to download it from your phone
    I get that, but is there a link so I can download it from to my phone?
    04-05-11 11:27 AM
    I get that, but is there a link so I can download it from to my phone?

http://nannaboat.ath.cx/storm/ota/184/ScreenLock.jad

link on was on page one
    04-05-11 01:45 PM
    Thanks for the link. One question, I downloaded the app onto my computer because my BB wont let me download it straight to my device.

My question is, it saved as "ScreenLock.jad" and I cant open it or transfer it to my BB.

Anyone have any ideas or ways to solve this??
    04-08-11 11:41 AM
    +1 on the screen protector creating sensor interference. If you don't have a screen protector and the screen does not go off when the phone is up to you ear, then there is a problem with the phone.
    The sensor is to the right of the LED. You can't see it on the black 9800's but you can on the white.
    can i disable this feature?

Not true for all. I have a StealthGuard screen protector on my 9800 and the
    proximity sensor works perfectly without me having made ANY modifications
    or notches to it.
    i'm using mirror guard screen protector and it did happened to me.. is there any suggestion that u can give for me?
    04-20-11 10:10 AM
    You guys all fail to realize that you don't need to lock down the screen if the proximity sensor is working correctly. Screen should be locked down when put to your ear by default.
    Another +1 for homer's posts. Why download, and pay for, an app to do what the torch does already???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-11 05:44 PM
    I must be really unlucky with the handsets i receive. This is my second Torch and both have never locked whilst i am on a call. I totally agree that it doesn't make much sense to download apps for things the handset is designed to do, but it appears that design feature is quite temperamental...Even if there is a particular way in which you need to hold the handset for the sensor to work, how many incorrect ways are there to hold a phone to your ear??
    06-09-11 07:26 AM
    Mine doesn't lock either. I put people on mute w/o even knowing it. Then it'll switch to speaker in the middle of the call. Is there a way to turn the sensor on/off???
    06-09-11 08:30 AM
    The screen should go black when you place the device to your ear rendering the touchscreen inoperable. You can test this by calling a number you know someone wont pickup(like your home phone), place your finger over the entire top of the device where the speaker is. If the screen does not go black, you either have a screen protector blocking the sensor or a defective device.

Seems there has been a lot of these types of post lately, and it is most always a screen protector at the heart of the issue.
    Perhaps in my fear of accidentally pushing the buttons i was holding the phone too far away from my ear. When I test it now it works perfectly every time.
    09-22-11 07:07 PM
    I got it that there is no way to disable the touch screen
    is there is a way to just disable it while call , i lock it every time i recieve a call manually and yet it opens sometimes alone !!! touching speackers or ending the call ! please help i am so fed up with this every time i recieve a call same ...
    12-29-11 03:37 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD