Deleting multiple emails on mailbox and handheld
In my email options I've set it to delete on Mailbox & Handheld and on reconcile, Handheld wins. What I've noticed is that it doesn't seem to work when I delete multiple emails. My mails are only deleted on Handheld but still in my mailbox. Any idea how to resolve this? It's quite annoying to have to delete things twice.
- 03-08-2013, 01:37 PM #2
Hi Dawn. That is pretty simple. You can read through our tutorial on how to delete multiple messages on your device.
Also make sure you check your settings in your mailbox. From your homescreen go into the mailbox folder of the account your are modifying. Click on Menu > Options > Messages Options > Email reconcilation. From here you can change the prompt for Delete On to Handheld, Mailbox & Handheld, or Prompt (to have it ask what you would like to do). I hope this resolves your issue. Have a wonderful day.
- By shoffman27 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 9Last Post: 12-09-2010, 07:52 AM
- By worldnurse in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2009, 02:57 PM
- By callmebob in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 11Last Post: 03-29-2009, 07:26 PM
- By MAJMark in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2008, 02:42 PM
- By enilm in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2008, 10:44 AM