How can I delete multiple contact from my address book. Right now I have to delete one at a time. Not very convienient. they are not on my SIM card and to transfer them to the SIM card I have to do it one at a time. I have a torch 9800.
    [email protected]
    11-26-11 06:19 PM
    To the best of my knowledge, you can't delete more than one contact at a time. It's kind of a safety measure. You mentioned transferring contacts to your SIM card. Are you trying to find an easy way to move your contacts to a new phone? Or maybe you have a lot of duplicate contacts? If you give some more details, we might be able to help more.
    11-26-11 11:30 PM
    Thank you for your prompt reply. I am not trying to move the contacts to a new phone. I do have many duplicates that I would like to remove. also when I sync my outlook address book with my phone it duplicate all of them in addition to installing new contacts in my phone address book. To avoid this I thought if I could empty my phone address book and the sync I wold avoid all the duplicates. I look forward to your reply. Thanks
    11-27-11 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD