Any theme but the AT&T theme would do... I would prefer the Blackberry default theme. Any theme but the AT&T theme! And how about a blank background? Any background but the AT&T logo. Do you see a pattern here? I really do not appreciate a $600 purchase that is little more than an advertisement for AT&T. ugh!
    08-14-10 04:59 PM
    I feel ya, I would like a BB black theme aswell....
    08-14-10 05:11 PM
    You can change the wallpaper to whatever you like. Nothing else has anything AT&T on it.
    08-14-10 05:17 PM
    I'm not computer savvy but there needs to be some new themes for the Torch. This is getting boring
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

09-23-10 04:39 PM
    As soon as Theme Builder 6 is released (hopefully next week), I will be making some. I am sure that once its released you'll see a lot of new themes for the Torch. Shouldn't be too much longer now.
    09-23-10 05:02 PM
    HTC! HTC! HTC! *says the crowd*

09-23-10 05:04 PM
    Any theme but the AT&T theme would do... I would prefer the Blackberry default theme. Any theme but the AT&T theme! And how about a blank background? Any background but the AT&T logo. Do you see a pattern here? I really do not appreciate a $600 purchase that is little more than an advertisement for AT&T. ugh!
    04-10-14 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD