So which one of the two Skunkberrys are you using more? The white on the front?
    Right now I'm using my inspire for its screen size because my puppy ate another laptop cord so the inspire is the biggest screen I have. But the white faced berry is my primary berry once I get my computer back. If I'm doing something where im worried about the berry I would use the black faced berry since the top bezel and screen are scratched up pretty good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-11 02:46 PM
    I like the black & white Torch, but it made me think your phone looks like a mime now...so now your phone is a mummer (mime artist)

Nicly done.
    04-13-11 05:55 PM
    How did you get the "call, menu, back, end" cover back on? I actually was having issues with mine and now it's completely off so i was just wondering what the best way to keep it one was.
    04-17-11 05:14 PM
    How did you get the "call, menu, back, end" cover back on? I actually was having issues with mine and now it's completely off so i was just wondering what the best way to keep it one was.
    I got some thin double sided tape. I also scraped off some of the old adhesive.
    04-18-11 02:01 PM
    your puppy sounds like a handful...
    nice skunkberry!
    04-18-11 02:28 PM
    your puppy sounds like a handful...
    nice skunkberry!
    He is. A ball of energy. He should be pretty much through his bad chewing stage as his adult teeth should set in this month.
    04-18-11 02:52 PM
    Haha! Skunkberry, loving it )
    Nice job.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-11 10:58 AM
    well, for me, i wont use it. but my friend here at work have a 9800 white with lots of scratches and liked it! good job
    07-03-12 08:45 AM
    I have never liked white phones but I would carry THAT in a heartbeat.
    excellent job
    07-03-12 03:47 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD