I currently have a 9880 on T-Mobile U.S.A., and love it. Question I have is this, I really like the Torch, but I'm not switching carriers. So if I were to buy an unlocked Torch off of ebay, which ones will work with full 3G on T-Mo? Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-10 07:22 PM
    none of them as of right now.

you will be EDGE only.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/un...67/index2.html
    Last edited by Fubaz; 12-26-10 at 07:25 PM.
    12-26-10 07:23 PM
    This thing should really be a stick or something. At least once a day I see a topic on the question of whether the Torch will work with T Mobile's 3G.
    12-26-10 08:26 PM
    I currently have a 9880 on T-Mobile U.S.A., and love it. Question I have is this, I really like the Torch, but I'm not switching carriers. So if I were to buy an unlocked Torch off of ebay, which ones will work with full 3G on T-Mo? Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    EDGE only.. no 3G with T-mobile.
    But consider this, if you like the phone so much..
    and you're always in the area where there is Wi-Fi like at home, office, coffee shop.. then it wouldn't be a problem.
    you'll still get all the emails, BBM, facebook updates, twitter updates and almost all apps just like any other AT&T subscriber.
    12-26-10 08:28 PM
    To be honest with you, while on paper, the speed difference between 3G and Edge are mind blowing, in the real world, I don't really see that big of a difference.

I say Edge + WiFi when you can is awesome. Edge for your emails and BBM, and WiFi for extra speed when browsing and downloading
    12-26-10 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD