Hello everyone. I just recently discovered crunchsms and I love how custom you can make it but I'm trying to figure out how to send pictures. Anytime I try to send a picture, it sends it out via the native sms. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is designed like that? Also speaking of sms , the commercials fir the Torch and the booklet that comes with the phone shows the text messages showing up in blue and orange but I can't seem to change my colors ftom the gray or blue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-10 03:40 PM
    Been using crunchsms for a while...and like you I am not able to send pics with it, but of course love the customization. I have to use the native message app to send pics. I don't believe crunch allows attachments.

In for anyone that has further info.
    11-23-10 03:49 PM
    CrunchSMS doesn't support MMS.
    11-23-10 07:36 PM
    Ok I didn't think it did. I thought it was just me. Now what I'm trying to figure out is , on the Torch commercial and the booklet that came with the phone shows the sms bubbles being blue and orange and in my phone its just gray and blue. Is the native sms on the phone able to be made custom with colors without having to use crunchsms for the variety?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-10 05:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD